Re: Sheet metal expertise needed

To: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Sheet metal expertise needed
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 07:01:13 -0400 (EDT)
        Who is paying for this? It sounds expensive what ever way you go
especially since a door is so cheap. I would look around for a good used
door either way you still would have to paint it. Short of doing this I
would have the whole door reskined there is less likelyhood of problems
down the road than with a patch job.
...Art