Re: '70 GT Questions

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Chris Attias" <cattias@cats.ucsc.edu>
Subject: Re: '70 GT Questions
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 20:24:21 -0500
I guess I assumed that he meant brake fluid -- given the possible
translation (my wife is German, and although ich spreche Deutch, I have a
tough time with the tech/mechanical words of that language. I wouldn't mind
working for BMW or MB in some capacity some day, though)
Wet drums mean only one thing in my experience, but I suppose your
suggestion is possible, although improbable. Wet drums = blown cylinder =
replace both cylinder and shoes. Right? Right!
:)
Dan