RE: MGB tranny crossmember removal

Subject: RE: MGB tranny crossmember removal
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 22:40:46 -0600
Tyson, as I remember it is just a slow job, one of those where you
have to turn the wrench over each stroke.

But.......here's a tip.  I believe that Larry Dickstein is the person
that first mentioned it on this list.  After you have the xmember off
drill holes in it large enough to get the proper size socket through.
That will make this job a snap in the future.

Larry Hoy; Denver, CO. USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"