Re: MGB tranny crossmember removal

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "Tyson Sherman" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGB tranny crossmember removal
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 03:45:42 -0400
If it's the same stay bar I'm thinking of, it keeps the engine and tranny
from sliding forwards into your radiator under severe braking or accidents.
I believe that one end attaches to the tranny crossmember, and the other end
bolts to a bracket between the engine and tranny...

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/