RE: 73 MGB

Subject: RE: 73 MGB
From: "Nick Coleman" <coleman@sd.aonix.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 10:32:57 -0700
Anyone tried running Splitfire plugs and a Mallory coil?  I've used them in
my Jeep CJ7 for years and they made a noticeable difference in performance.
Also, going to give Jacobs Electronics a call to see if they make an Ultra
Pak for an MGB -- that can also make a difference and you're less likely to
fry the points or damage the pistons.

Nick
73 MGB