Re: MG questions

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MG questions
From: "Bryan Loy" <paradise@icx.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 16:40:19 -0400
Just want to take a minuite to put my 2 cents worth in.  MG's are not
unreliable cars, as long as you take care of the electrical systems.  That
has been the only weak link on my "75.  I've driven mine almost daily for
the past 2 years and have had no trouble
at all except for one wire under the dash that shorted out and melted.  The
amazing thing is, I took that wire off, replaced the melted
ignition switch and haven't replaced it yet!  Everything still works and I
can't find where it went!  Lots of luck to you.
Bryan