Re: MG questions

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MG questions
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 19:01:37 -0500
Listers,
I sent Ellie a copy of the article I wrote on "MGB Purchase 101" -- which
answers most of these questions and maybe a bit more.
If any other list members would like a copy, let me know privately.
I'll be out of town starting tomorrow but will be back on Sunday. I'm
marrying off my last single Army buddy (sniff sniff) on Friday in Macon, Ga.
BTW, any listers in Macon? What the heck is there to do in that town? I'm
getting there early and need to know where to go!
Cheers!

Dan
73 B