Re: Deccelerator

To: simon@sageinc.com
Subject: Re: Deccelerator
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 17:05:29 EDT
One thing you might want to check, is the mechanical advance in the
dizzy.
 If the weights are in need of lubrication, they can be sticky about
returning from full advance, which can translate into an artifically high
idle, at least til the weights managed to "break loose" and return to the
retarded position.
  Just a thought.
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT