Re: Rising to the bait - beware! OT and inflammatory

To: Chuck Schaefer <crschaef@mc.net>
Subject: Re: Rising to the bait - beware! OT and inflammatory
From: Becky Mahoney <bmahoney@home.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 00:07:15 -0500
And I personally owe a HUGE debt of gratitude to this product for it's
ability to remove adhesive.  While replacing the vinyl on the area
between the dash and the windshield, I accidentally sprayed some
adhesive all over the left front fender....all over the brand new
paint.  I didn't realize what I had done for about 3 days.  When I did,
I tried rubbing it off.....no luck.  I was just about in tears thinking
I had ruined my brand new paint job when my 13 year old son suggested I
try some WD-40. (smart kid!!!) It took a few applications and some
gentle rubbing, but I am happy to say the paint looks great!

I, like alot of people, use a couple of products for a multitude of
purposes.  Something breaks....super glue to the rescue...something
doesn't slide, (obviously stuck)...WD-40.  The reason it's stuck may not
be an immediate concern, whereas getting it unstuck is.  Grab that which
you 'THINK' might work.  Guess I'm not perfect either.

Becky
69 MGB with it's paint still intact!