Re: rusted bolts

To: Enrique Claure <span@datacom-bo.net>
Subject: Re: rusted bolts
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 18:19:56 -0400
Here in the states I use a product call "Liquid Wrench", it is also
called "Penetrating Oil" (I think).  In any case it works well on
freeing rusted bolts.  I think it is a combination of oil and
kerosene, but I am not sure.  It comes is a spray can or in an oil
can.  The stuff works for me.

Bill

--
William M. Gilroy