MGA in Pittsburgh restaurant!!!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA in Pittsburgh restaurant!!!
From: "Mike Lishego" <MIKESL@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 22:26:16 EST
Howdy,
    My family stopped in to a restaurant called "Quaker Steak & Lube"
 in Pittsburgh yesterday, and it seems that there is a beautiful
black MGA convertible inside the restaurant!  They also mentioned
that there were a few other restored cars inside for patrons to
peruse.  Sounds like a must-see for western PA car buffs...

A question:
Inside the glove box of my MGB, it lists "tourer" tire pressures.  Is
tourer the British way to say roadster?  Tourer sounds awfully funny,
kinda like chewing your cheek and talking...

Mike Lishego