what do I look for?

To: mg <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: what do I look for?
From: Becky Mahoney <bmahoney@home.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 1998 21:28:00 -0500
Great news.....the dash is finally in!!!!  I installed everything and
have only one problem with electrical...when I first got the car the
turn signals wouldn't work unless you turned the hazards either off or
on, I can't remember which.  Now, the turn signals do not work at all.
When I first hooked them up the left one would flash quickly and the
right one wouldn't work at all.  There is a flasher unit on the
passenger side by the wiper motor.....and another behind the radio
console that goes directly to the hazard switch....the flasher by the
wiper motor ticks when the hazards are operating...anyone have any ideas
about this???

Now for the good news.....I GOT TO DRIVE MY CAR TODAY!!!!!  Three years
wait!  The car ran beautifully. Oil pressure great, temp
great...everything (except signals) was fantastic.  I am just so
impressed with the stamina of this car.  A year and a half with
absolutely no attention..just sitting in a paint shop covered with
junk...and started up the first time.  Ya gotta love it!!!!!  Thanks to
all who were there to listen to my frustrations!  In addition, I
couldn't have asked for better weather.  Lately it has been so hot, but
today, the sky was cloudy and the temp was so much cooler.  It was a
tremendous pleasure.  Unfortunately, I have to go to St. Paul MN
tomorrow, so it will be four days before I can sit behind the wheel
again....

Anyway, thanks for the help.

Becky