Brakes on 69B

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Brakes on 69B
From: "Frank W Phillips JR" <FWP@vpha.health.ufl.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 15:20:58 EST5EDT
Greetings,

Here is my story. I have recently acquired a 69B that has not driven on
its own power for several years. The engine has run but the DPO had
removed the master brake cylinder and never completed (or started) a
rebuild. I have purchased a new brake cylinder and rebuild the clutch
cylinders and am replacing the flexible hoses (brake and clutch). I also
wish and need to replace the pipes. I have no problem making my own
but would like the full story and any suggestions before I start. Please let
me know any tip/tricks you know of. Thanks in advance...

Frank Phillips, fwp@ufl.edu
University of Florida
phone: 352-392-7430 fax: 352-392-9395