Re: Brakes on 69B

To: Craig White <cwhite@ns1.onramp.tuscaloosa.al.us>
Subject: Re: Brakes on 69B
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 16:21:23 -0400 (EDT)
        Per the previous posts over the last few days, my vote would be to
make you own. A 54" straight pipe with a bubble flare end will cost about
$3.50. Another $10 for a line bender (which you will have forever) and
renting or borrowing a flaring tool (about $35 if you buy one) and you are
in business. You could probably do the whole car both clutch and brakes
for under $20 dollars. Stainless are nice bbut at what cost?
...Art