Re: Disregard for Pollution Control Standards

To: Rick Morrison <gofastmg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Disregard for Pollution Control Standards
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 07:49:49 -0700 (PDT)
I suspect he is relying on European statistics, rather than North
American. Given that the point was GLOBAL temperatures, this could be
considered acceptable. However, I am sceptical that any warming we now see
is caused by human action. It would have been nice if earlier temperatures
were included- ones that were before the Maunder Minimum.

"Never Ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521