Re: Disregard for Pollution Control Standards

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Disregard for Pollution Control Standards
From: "Scott McKorkle" <bmc@aa.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 08:54:40 -0700
Not to defend the VP, but I believe the records he cites come from
science's
evaluation of core samples and other archaeological data.  I think
many of the core samples come from the Antarctic and other ice packs.  How
they correlate these core samples with the temperature records is way
beyond my humble understandings :-}

Please note that I don't use this to state that he is correct or justified.
 Like everything else that goes on in D.C., I believe political motivation
for reform far outstrips any real concerns for the environment.

Scott McKorkle
1978 MGB

> From: Andrew B. Lundgren <lundgren@iname.com>

<snip>

> The pres. said that he that he had stats back to the 1400s shwing the
hotest years had all been in the