Re: OFF TOPIC - "Hicks" (was Re: Swaps)

To: Larry MacDonald <lmacdona@MNSi.Net>, mg <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: OFF TOPIC - "Hicks" (was Re: Swaps)
From: Becky Mahoney <bmahoney@home.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 12:19:56 -0500
On your mark.....get set.....GO!!!!!!!!  If that didn't work, walk over
to the car with a screwdriver in hand and start taking out
screws...starting is as simple as that.  Trust me, I sometimes wish it
was harder.  I've started too many things I found myself  wishing I had
left alone. :~)

Becky
69 MGB all dressed up and nowhere to go