Re: LBC Roads

To: Dan Ray <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: Re: LBC Roads
From: Patrick Bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 20:27:04 -0700
Dan Ray wrote:

> I've been compiling a list of local roads that would satisfy any LBC driver
> in my local area and even have found some that connect major intersections
> since my B has been safely on the road.
>.
> I thought of this because on a hot day like today, I HATE chugging down the
> interstate under the blazing sun. Much better if I had a shady, twisty road
> to pass the time, even if it does take a couple hours longer!
> Tell me what ya'll think.
>
> Dan - Atlas and highlighter in hand  :)
> 73 B
Great idea Dan!!
Are you interested in all of the US(or any other countries)or just "back
east"?
I've been thinking about planning a trip from Antelope valley to San
francisco and back
without hitting any freeways,it can be done.How about across the US?I'll
bet it could be done if you had a lot of time.I just turned over 35,000
miles since I bought my MG 4 years ago and I'll bet I haven't driven
even 1000 on freeways!And I haven't driven it to work hardly at all!All
those fun miles on the twisties!I think it would be neat to share our
favorite roads with everyone.
Pat