FYI - Just a reminder...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FYI - Just a reminder...
From: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 11:24:31 -0400
Those of you with MG Related web sites should consider joining the MG Cars
Webring. It's a collection of MG related sites arranged in a "ring"
fashion, so that you can easily navigate from site to site by clicking the
"next" and "previous" links. At the current time, we've got 91 sites in the
ring, with 6 waiting to join.

Those of you who want to see what sites we have, follow this link:

http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=MGCARS;list

It's a good -free- way to add visitors to your site.

Secondly, I'm soliciting tech articles, and articles on the history of the
T Series, the MGA, MGC, and MGF for my page. If anyone is interested in
contributing, please drop me an email. Credit will be given (of course).

Third, there is a WWW board where you can post MG related questions, and
advert cars/parts for sale. I just changed the provider for the board, so
there's no messages there now.

If you want pictures of your car put online, let me know. I've got a
picture gallery slowly filling up. I'd like to get some T Series cars on,
as well as some C's and F's.

Yeah, I know the name is MGB Haven, but we cater to all MGs! (even the
badge engineered ones!)

BEN RUSET
http://members.home.net/bruset
The MGB Haven & MG Cars Webring         http://mgbhaven.home.ml.org