Oversized throttle shaft in SUs...(64 MGB)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Oversized throttle shaft in SUs...(64 MGB)
From: "Blake M. Wylie" <bwylie@hiwaay.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 23:33:17 -0500 (CDT)
Anyone ever put the oversized throttle shaft in your SUs?  If so, how do I
go about doing that?  I've pulled the SUs off my 64 in order to rebuild
them, and I need to do something about the throttle shaft.  It's got some
good play in there, and would definately be a problem later on.  I've heard
that I would need to probably take it to a machine shop and have them bore
it out, but I don't know any of the specs or what else might need to be
done.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again!  :)

Blake Wylie
70 MGB
64 MGB (getting there)