Refinishing Rostyle wheels

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Refinishing Rostyle wheels
From: PLM97@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 09:27:01 EDT
I've been off the list for a while, so I hope this question is not redundant.
My rostyle wheels need work - I've had a spare sandblasted and primed.  Now
I'm ready to refinish.  Got the masks, but not sure what type, brand and color
paint to use.  Anyone have any suggestions.  Do you need to clear coat the
wheel when finished?  And finally, how does the re-painted wheel hold up.

FWIW - The 1600 coupe I was looking at went for $4900 at auction in MD.  So
I'm still looking.  I prefer a roadster, but for the right price the coupe
would have been great.

P. Haase
74 Midget