RE: 'B bulb numbers

To: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>, Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: RE: 'B bulb numbers
From: "William C. Mills" <williem@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 07:51:03 -0400
I put them in my 74 B about 8 months ago.  Wonderful difference in being to
see the gauges finally.  I have not had any to burn out.  I keep the
brightness control about halfway on, that is all it needs.  If your turn
them up to all the way bright you will shorten their life I expect.  Go for
it and see your gauges!!!

Bill Mills
'74 'BGT