Re: RADS AND ALTS

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, william.g.abbott#064#boeing.com@mail.mdc.com
Subject: Re: RADS AND ALTS
From: Matt Kulka <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 10:23:02 -0400

--=_7A2E9353.D5B4DB39

Here's a msg from Larry Hoy I saved a few months ago about wiring up a
Delco alternator.  Hope it helps.

>>> William G Abbott <william.g.abbott#064#boeing.com@mail.mdc.com>
08/11/98 03:05pm >>>
In the past month or so I have seen several people talking
about larger capacity radiators and substitute GM alternators,
conversions, capacities, ect.  Does anyone have specifics?
Bill

--=_7A2E9353.D5B4DB39