Re: TD's the "tops"

To: stritle@epix.net
Subject: Re: TD's the "tops"
From: neil.cairns@virgin.net
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 19:14:51 -0700
I expected a lot more 'T' series input on this list I must admit, though
I am aware the USA took the lions share of the MGA's and MGB's from
Abingdons exports. I have spent half my adult life, ( hobby, not job,)
fixing XPAG's and XPAW's, the other half shared between the 'A' series
and 'B' series engines, in many LBC's. ( What abot BBC's?)

Neil