RE: Weird MG encounters- humorous maybe?

To: Dan Ray <danray@bluegrass.net>, patrick bailey <pbailey@QNET.COM>,
Subject: RE: Weird MG encounters- humorous maybe?
From: "EPMD- van syckel, John" <vansyck@hq.1perscom.heidelberg.army.mil>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 15:42:46 +0200
Don't know if this applies.  I went to a PCA (Porsche Club of America) meet,
in Harvard Massachusetts,  several years ago in my MGB (just to look at the
Porsches.).  I parked next to a Ferrari (really, only space available).  We
were the only non-Porsche cars there.  Guess what two cars got the most
attention ?

"Jay"