Having my B back

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Having my B back
From: "Tyson Sherman" <mts3@ra.msstate.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 15:40:42 -0500
It's nice to finally have my B back again, but there are a few things I
still have to do.  For one, the driveshaft front flange is only held to the
transmission w/three bolts.  One has no threads. I'm going to try to
rethread it.  If not, I must resort to drastic measures.  The overdrive
isn't hooked up yet.  If anyone knows an easy way to get to the o'd lockout
switch, please share.  And I have a hole in my radiator.  It's running warm,
and spewing coolant.  Finally it needs one more valve adjustment and a new
gasket (already have) to stop the smoke from oil on the manifold.  Other
than that, it's great to have it back again.  If only it wasn't 95 deg F
outside today....  BUT my nextdoor neighbors had the top down in their Miata
too :)

Tyson Sherman
mts3@ra.msstate.edu
http://www.tecinfo.com/~tsherman