Re: '74 Midget Reverse Lamp Switch continued

To: byers@cconnect.net (Steve Byers)
Subject: Re: '74 Midget Reverse Lamp Switch continued
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 00:36:14 -0400 (EDT)
You wrote:

>The wiring diagram in my copy of the
>Haynes manual (copyright 1974) shows
>the reverse switch, but does not show
>the seatbelt or ignition warning buzzer
>system at all. Does anyone have a wiring >diagram that shows this
system?

The Bentley manual (Wiring diagram No. 14) shows the seatbelt & ignition
warning system.  The Bentley manual has much better wiring diagrams than
the Haynes.  It has twice as many diagrams, depicting all the slight
differences in different markets.  I've found inaccuracies in the
Haynes, where my '74 was concerned.  Those diagrams are fine until
something not on them quits.

Wouldn't it be nice if someone with a scanner put all the Bentley
diagrams on the 'net for everyone to enjoy?

-NORY

Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '71 5-speed Midget (my new baby)
 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger