Re: Welcome back from the land of ford...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, Josef Kurtz <kurtz@helix.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: Welcome back from the land of ford...
From: "Carl W. French" <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 10:02:57 -0400
wants one of his own!!!  He is all set to buy, right now.  I enjoyed
> showing him my car to no end, and he already has a reputable collection of
> MG books.  He is looking for something that is more mechanically sound
> compared to asthetically, as it will be a Boston daily driver for a couple

Welcome to New England! Re, looking for a B and some of your other
questions go to Britbits.com they are in Portsmouth, NH and a great
source of reputable information. They have a section on the web of cars
they have for sale with pictures. As for show information in your area
contact Mike Olivia at 781-337-1117, he is the contact person in your
area for the New England MG Car Club. Their is also a Boston area MG
club that my brother and my nephew belong to (74B). Hope this helps.

Carl W. French
67 B