Re: Bud's new B

To: ccrobins <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Bud's new B
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 20:06:59 -0700
Thanks, CR,

      That's pretty much what I got from the Moss catalog, too.  It really had
more help for the identification than the tech manuals did.  Haven't begun
fiddlin' with them yet, but it's obvious that they're running too rich and the
idle is too high.  Haven't studied them yet, either, bit it looks to me as if
the throttles are being held open by some eccentric cams on what I'll call the
choke linkage shaft.  Gotta get to work on the safety items first, i.e., brake
lights, turn signals, gauges.

Bud Krueger