Big MGA event

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Big MGA event
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 19:03:37 -0700
As Barney noted in a post a couple of weeks back, the Sacramento Valley MG
Car Club is hosting a large gathering of MGAs at Lake Tahoe next June. It
will be the 1999 National Convention of the North American MGA Register
(NAMGAR's GT-24), but we also hope to encourage as many MGA owners from the
western states and Canada as possible to attend, to give them an opportunity
to see what NAMGAR is all about (and to have a great time at the event, of
course). It's primarily an MGA meet but if you want to come in another MG
that's perfectly acceptable.

Full details of the event can be found at the event website -
www.calweb.com/~mgpa   If you would like information but don't have full
internet access, e-mail me privately and I'll send you a brochure and
registration form.

Barney (and Nina) will be pleased to note that we have recently added links
to RV parks, campgrounds and less-expensive motels to the Accommodations
page.

Lawrie Alexander
Chairman, GT-24