MG 1100s and 1300s

To: "\"<Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>\" <"<mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: MG 1100s and 1300s
From: "Michael Carnell" <carnellm@palmettobug.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 20:56:05 -0500
Hi,

First a plea.  I am looking for an MG1100 or 1300, hopefully in the
Southeast.  I am not looking for a show car by any means, just something to
fix up.  I am also looking for any toys, models, or literature associated
with these cars.

Secondly, I just wanted to remind everyone of my website devoted to these
strange little sedans.  The web address is listed below.

Finally, I was just wondering how many, if anyone, are going to the AMGBA
meet at Davidson College outside of Charlotte, NC in a couple of weeks.
Anyone?  I am heading up from Charleston and was wondering what the turnout
would be like.

Thanks!

Michael Carnell - MG Sports Sedan Collector
Homepage - http://www.palmettobug.com/mg1100