Re: MG 1100s and 1300s

To: "Michael Carnell" <carnellm@palmettobug.com>,
Subject: Re: MG 1100s and 1300s
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 22:39:22 -0400
Michael,
    I can't help you with the MG sedans or anything like that, but I'm
interested in the Davidson MG event.
    When is it?  Is it on the Davidson campus?  Depending on the dates, I'll
be there, either with my MGB (after Oct. 15) or without (at the present).
Let me know, I'm only about two hours away at St. Andrews in Laurinburg.
(Laurin-where?!?)  8-)

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/