more and more questions

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: more and more questions
From: "Ben Carufel" <bphotoman@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 15:07:44 PDT
PLEASE SEND ALL REPLIES TO    carufel@funtv.com

what does the SU stand for??...i mean the carbs....my 70 BGT was tagged
in march, anything special i need to know about insrumentation,
etc??....the chrome on the wire wheels is peeling...does this mean they
need to be recoated??...how do i get the little granules of rust off the
bumpers??.....on the underside of the bumpers there are tags...one for
each bumper (american edition...split rear bumper) the tag has a big J
and a six figure #....are these  factory or do they mean the car was
restored once already....TIA....sorry to ask so many but ive got to get
something to hold me over until "Classic MGB...." comes on saturday...

Ben Carufel
70 MGB GT
www.angelfire.com/ca/bensphotogallery/MGS.html