Attention NAMGAR Types

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Attention NAMGAR Types
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 12:58:50 EDT
I had a discussion a while ago with soemone from the organizing committee for
the next GT at Lake Tahoe, who said that they weren't aware of previous meets
there. Of course I then deleted their address!

Well, having just moved and spending my days (nights, weekends....) going
through boxes, I came acrosss a bunch of my earlier newsletters.

The  GT5 was held at Tahoe in 1980 (God I'm old... and I still have the same
wife and cars.)

All things going well, I intend to be at the 1999 meet at Tahoe in the same
car, with another friend who also attended in 1980, in his same car (and of
course, with my same wife).

The meet was reported in the July/Aug. issue, which I could scan for you, had
I checked to see if I had any free SCSI ports free, _before_ I bought my
scanner/paperweight. Or I can scan it after next months upgrade, or rather
whenever the computer works again after next month's upgrade.

If  the person that I was discussing it with wants to get in touch, I'd be
glad to provide any details  - it might be nice to see how many other people
could attend 19 years later with the same cars.

Bill Spohn
Vancouver BC