Re: MGA body Removal

To: flybirds@erols.com
Subject: Re: MGA body Removal
From: Eric Stephen <bk996@freenet.carleton.ca>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 14:10:48 -0400
Kevin:  In fact the Workshop Manual that came with the car does in fact
deal with removal of the body.  Section S.9 addresses the issue.  Good
luck.  I will have to tackle this next fall.

Eric
Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/7189
Ottawa MG Club: http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/7189/omgc.html