Re: Attention NAMGAR Types

To: <WSpohn4@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Attention NAMGAR Types
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 13:01:19 -0700
Bill......

It may well have been me who professed ignorance of the earlier Lake Tahoe
NAMGAR meet - I attended the one at Tiburon (in 1985?) but had not realized
there were earlier meets "out West".

I'd love to see whatever you have relating to that event. It would, indeed,
be nice to re-gather as many of the previous participants; what are the
chances, do you think, of coming up with a registration list (with
addresses - from that meet?

Lawrie
Chairman, GT24, Lake Tahoe, June 1999