RE: flooded car, not just the carburetor

To: "'Danko Roozemond'" <Danko@dutcosi.ct.tudelft.nl>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: flooded car, not just the carburetor
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 08:22:24 +0200
Hello Danko,

How did it end?
I have had the fire brigade to help me out of trouble.
The water did not go away it should in the normal way via the drains in the
pavement behind our garden. As our house has a kind of lowered (about 1.25
metres) lowest floor where the garage is, one of the children's bedrooms and
another room with the washing machine etc. and we have had 4 floods at htis
lowest floor before....

Anyway the fireman mended the problem and in no time the water went away.
There is more havy rain to come....

Cheers

Hans Duinhoven
Lisse - NL