Re: Odd Things Found In Cars

To: WSpohn4@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Odd Things Found In Cars
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 20:12:21 EDT
>What is the most strange and bizarre item that has turned up in one of
>your cars?

Made the mistake of buying a Chevelle from a guy who was a
procrastinater.  Knew his wife, too.  Nice gal, but frustrated as she
wanted to have children and was infertile.  Found his wallet jammed
between the back seat and the interior panel; it held cash, pictures,
credit cards, license, DD214, and a condom.  He was waffling on getting
me my title.  I wondered aloud in his presence.  Got my title that day,
but it was too late:  I'd already mailed the wallet to his wife at
work....

Found a very nice 1/2" wrench stuck to the exhaust of a pickup I bought.

The most unusual thing found was some rather compromising polaroids stuck
into the fiberboard top of the glove box of a '65 Caprice.  Never did
figure out who they were.

Rich