VB vs. Moss

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: VB vs. Moss
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 20:09:09 -0700
Opinions wanted, please:

     It seems that Victoria British has actually decided to finally send a
catalog to me.  They're about a month and $1000+ worth of purchases late.
Actually, they sent two.  One appears to be from asking on the Internet, the
other from calling them up and asking where it was.  The snitty young lady who
answered the phone could hardly have cared less that they were losing sales.

     At any rate,  how should one compare them?  Strictly by price tag?  Are
there quality issues?  I note that their catalog lists components that aren't
listed in Moss, for example, VB lists the large rubber rings that go around the
instruments, Moss doesn't seem to.  Score one for VB.  VB's price for an SU fuel
pump is $109.95, Moss lists it at $82.95.  Big difference. Score one for Moss.
VB shows retractable seat belts for $87.95, Moss wants $153.95.  Are they
comparable?

     I value your experiences.  Remember, you don't have to include the entire
list in your response.  TIA.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB