Re: inconcolable

To: Neil_Oldfield@nag.national.com.au
Subject: Re: inconcolable
From: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 22:50:22 -0500
Neil,
The good thing is you're ok.......physically, right?  Those of us who drive in
urban areas just wait for some idiot to something stupid.  Not wishing to
start a thread on driving lack of ability, there seems to be a lot more idiots
out there then ever before.  As the old TV show line from Hill Street Blues
goes,  "Let's be careful out there".  Trouble is, sometimes even that can't
help.  Hang in there; you're here and the car can be repaired, I hope.   You
know I've thought about starting a Checker Marathon group.  We could put
2x12's on for bumpers and cruise for idiots!  "Make my day!!"
Regards,
Dave
59 :()
59 MGA