Re: reliability

To: Rick Feibusch <rfeibusch@loop.com>
Subject: Re: reliability
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 01:40:30 -0400
Rick Feibusch wrote:
> OK, I'll bite. What the hell is a fish bonker and where would I find one in
> California?  Looked in the yellow pages to no avail. Is being fish bonked
> pleasurable?

  Hehehe...

  A fish bonker is like a little baseball bat. They sell them
at fishing stores, you carry one so that when you land a big
fish you whack it so it won't hop around in the boat until
it suffocates, it will go peacefully.

  Strange that they can market a fancy carved fish bonker for
insane amounts of money, when any stick will do. (or as the last
poster mentioned, a bowling pin!)

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca