Re: reliability

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: reliability
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 19:38:06 -0400 (EDT)
Cars are not practical.  They break.  They leak oil.
>They pollute.  Doesn't matter if it's a 1920 Ford
>or a 1998 Ferrari.

Absolutely! Bicycles are more practical if your health is good and you
don't need to carry a big load. Trains are more practical,if you live near
the station. Walking is the most practical thing of all, if you don't have
far to go. We style our lives around cars, and they *become* necessities,
but it doesn't have to be that way. Don't get me wrong, I love cars, and
will probably always own one, but to claim they are practical is a flight
of fancy.

Oooh, flame away...=0

Nevin