Re: Soft-Top Frames

To: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Soft-Top Frames
From: "Geoff Branch" <branch@valinet.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 07:37:38 -0400
Larry- Thanks for all the info.  I even printed it out!!  But can you or
someone describe the pros/cons of cloth vs vinyl.  I'm not interested in
originality as much as practicality!!    do we concern ourselves with
quality , thickness, etc. of the product or are they disposable and we
replace every couple years?  Also, do tops come with fasteners?

Geoff Branch