Re: Soft-Top Frames

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Richard D. Arnold" <richard.arnold@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Soft-Top Frames
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 16:14:08 -0500
Rich,
That's sorta what I figured. It seems that going through the trouble of
redoing those hinges wouldn't be worth it....and almost leads me to think
leave well enough alone. When the top is on there, it may just keep the
hinges solid anyway. The slop may even be engineered into it! Kinda like my
great oil drain hole on the bell housing.

Dan
73 B