Re: Confused / MGB GT ??

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Confused / MGB GT ??
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 12:06:44 EDT
Take  look at "MG Collectibles" on page 139 where you will find a convertible
Farina Magnette model, but alas no real thing.  A gentleman in a South
American country which I don't remember told me that he has found a real
convertible Farina Magnette in South America.  It was not a factory I'm sure
but coul have been created by Crawford (or is it Crayford) that used to
convert ADO 16's (MG 1100 type car) into the Hienz 57 cars, or was created
locally.
  I do remember seeing a picture in a magazine of a Z-series convertible
conversion, but it had no roof!  Sunny days only for that one.

   John