Back-up lights

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Back-up lights
From: "Michael P. Ohleger" <mikeoh@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 22:21:29 -0400
My newly acquired MGA has a pair of non-functioning back up lights fixed
to the rear bumper between the overriders.  I've never seen any before
this and while attending the Hunt Country Classic in Middleburg, VA this
weekend, I made it a point to look at the 12 or so MGAs there and not a
one had anything like this.  These little lights are bullet shaped,
chromed, with thick, clear lenses.  There are no wires emanating from
them, and I assume that there's no way to make them work with the tranny
(or is there?)  Has anyone seen anything like them, or have information
that would help me connect them?  I may just wire them up with a switch
- they might even work!

Michael Ohleger
67 MGB
70 MGB