MGA #65 mystery solved

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA #65 mystery solved
From: PLM97@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 13:29:30 EDT
For those wondering the dash plaque mystery appears to be solved.  Initially,
NAMGAR thought my dash plaque had been hijacked from another car.  However,
after getting my new dash plaque from them I noticed the differences, the one
on the car was from the original MGA Register and not NAMGAR.  Newbie mistake
- I didn't know another group ever existed.
Now, does anyone have any idea how to get info from the MGA Register records?
NAMGAR, figures the car was registered with the prior club before 1975 - but
that is all the info they had.

P. Haase
74 Midget
60 MGA