RE: Adventures in tipping (was adventures in towing)

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Adventures in tipping (was adventures in towing)
From: "Clayton Kirkwood" <kirkwood@garlic.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 09:15:00 -0700
Ok, so having seen several responses, how does one know that they are
getting service above and beyond. I would expect as part of the job
that the tow fella would naturally take care of the car and ensure
that the right tow job was done, and precautions were heeded to not
scratch or hurt the car. Why would I tip a guy for doing what was, as
far as I would think, is just a part of the job?

Not trying to be inflamatory, just trying to understand...

Clayton Kirkwood
(916) 663-2368
kirkwood@garlic.com