Re: Dirty fuel jets??? FIXED!

To: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: Dirty fuel jets??? FIXED!
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 12:34:21 -0800
Word on the street is that Eric Erickson said:
> Runs like a bought one (and that high octane stuff tastes bloody
> terrible)... until the next lump of rubbish comes through.

Do you have a fuel filter?  I don't believe it was standard on your car.

On my car, the hose from the end of the fuel line to the first T connector
was removed and replaced by two short lengths of rubber fuel hose with
a plastic fuel filter (just pick one that has the connectors at a 90 degree
angle to one another) between them, and small rad clamps to hold everything
in place.

Skye

--
1966 MGB               GHN3L-70307                __,__\__
The MGB Experience     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)