Re: Dirty fuel jets??? FIXED!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Dirty fuel jets??? FIXED!
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 22:06:40 +0000
OK... so it was just a lack of confidence on my part!  Started at the
rear float chamber... dry as a bone.  No compressed air on hand, so a
bit of suck and blow (and instant headache) and ... voila!

Runs like a bought one (and that high octane stuff tastes bloody
terrible)... until the next lump of rubbish comes through.

Has anyone got any thoughts on fuel treatments, particularly "Wynn's
Spitfire"?  Will everyone now suggest that I was silly for trying it in
the first place?

Eric
'68 MGB MkII

PS  SU school of hard knocks - first semester graduate!